Design Output and Project Coordinator
Looking for a fun and fulfilling career working with a team that creates amazing
things for amazing people?
Quarterhorse Solutions is a custom fabrication service provider that makes beautiful pieces for the interior design, architecture, and real estate marketing industry. This ranges from millwork, signage, and decor or whatever our clients can dream up. Our team performs at a high level and we put a lot of focus on customer service, quality, and attention to details. Quarterhorse’s culture is based on craftsmanship, creativity, collaboration, and character and if you fit this description and are looking for a fast-paced and rewarding environment to grow and develop then this is the role for you.
Position Type: Full time – Permanent
We need someone to:
- Collaborate with existing clients and nurture relationships with them
- Pre-flight clients’ files and prepare them for output
- Operate large-format digital printers, vinyl cutters, and laminators (training provided)
- Coordinate projects with our design, production, and install team
- Assist production team with preparation of materials
- Provide occasional graphic and production design for clients and internal
- High proficiency in Adobe Illustrator (Photoshop an asset)
- Production and graphic design experience
- An eye for detail and solutions based attitude
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn pre-flight print output and colour theory
- Experience coordinating projects or groups
- A self starter attitude with a great team collaboration mindset
- Personable and well-spoken when interacting with clients and suppliers
- Ability to handle stress and manage deadlines with multiple projects
- An understanding or experience of printing, manufacturing, or real estate industry
- Personal transportation to travel to local site meetings on occasion
Hourly based on experience with great health benefits
If this sounds like you, email your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you think you’d be a great fit for our team!